For any cyclist, all they want is to get maximum physical benefits out of their bikes. All cyclists try to improve comfort, riding position, and speed. Well, the need for aero bars comes in when you want to have a comfortable riding experience. They are fitted with elbow pads that allow you to get into a comfortable aerodynamic position that helps beat wind resistance and allows you to ride for long.
With aero bars, the chances of hands and wrists being stressed will be low because the bars offer the best comfort ever. With the many models in the market, it becomes a bit hard to know which is the perfect to purchase. Well, we are here to your rescue with the 10 best aero bars in 2023.
List of 10 Best Aero Bars in 2023
Last update on 2023-03-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#10. Gazelle Trading Bike Aero rest
By: Gazelle Trading
Our aero bars are designed to install in minutes so that you can use them right away after purchase, where you won’t need much time. It is built to fit your existing base bars via 2 by fixed mounts. Furthermore, the aero bar fits handlebars with a diameter of 22mm to 26.5mm.
They have sponge mats that are designed to provide you with enough comfort, where your hands will never slip or feel uncomfortable. It is fitted with removable shims that make your cleaning task hassle-free. In addition, the design helps riders keep an aerodynamic position to help deal with wind resistance.
- Built to install in minutes
- Fits existing bars via 2 by fixed mounts
- Fitted with sponge mats for offering maximum comfort
- Features removable and simple clean shims
#9. REDSHIFT Quick-Release Aerobars
Our aero bars have a quick-release dovetail clamp that locks the aero bars on the same position securely on your bike to increase safety. It has a wide range of adjustability, where the rotation, fore-aft, pad width, and extension reach are all adjustable to give you a good fit. Other than that, our aero bars help to remove pressure from your wrists and hands, helping to increase your ride for hours and eliminating hand fatigue.
These aero bars are built to install and remove in seconds without needing tools or skills. They are made from a quality aluminum alloy that will hold your weight every day without losing shape. Moreover, they are compatible with 26.0mm and 31.8mm handlebar diameters, and they need 22mm of cylindrical clamping length on the bicycle stem.
- Designed to install and remove in seconds
- Made of quality aluminum alloy
- Features quick-release dovetail clamp for safety
- Removes pressure from your wrist and hands
#8. Tranz X Tri-Bar
By: Tranz X
This is a lightweight alloy bar that will keep you in the perfect dynamic position during your ride to increase your comfort and ride for long. It has an adjustable arm pad width and angle, giving you the chance to find width and angle that works perfectly for you. The bar features removable and exchangeable pads that help to keep your hands comfortable.
Furthermore, the pads are simple to wipe clean and they are designed to absorb sweat so that you can have the comfort you need. It is made from an alloy construction that will withstand heavy use and everyday use without rusting. The Tri bar is perfect for a 31.8mm handlebar with an adapter for 25.4mm.
- Fitted with removable and exchangeable pads
- Features adjustable arm pad angle and width
- Keeps in a comfortable aerodynamic position
- Made of a heavy-duty alloy construction
- Great for 31.8mm handlebar
#7. VGEBY1 Handlebar Rest
The aero bars are made of quality aluminum alloy and sponge, where the construction offers high strength, good tenacity, and long service. It is simple to fix, where the width and angle are adjustable, and you will fix it hassle-free. With the adjustable width and angle, you are sure to find a good position that will give you enough comfort.
Our aero bars have clamps that fit bar tubes with a diameter range between 22.2 to 25.4mm. You can install these aero bars on MTBs, mountain bikes, road bikes, long-distance bikes, and many more. The weight of the aero bars is 598g, where it will not add weight on your bike so that you can keep the flexibility.
- Constructed of quality aluminum alloy and sponge
- It has adjustable width and angle
- Fitted with clamps that fit tubes with diameter 22.2 to 25.4mm
- Weighs 598g
#6. Control Tech Clip-On Bar
By: Control Tech
The thing that makes this clip-on bar outstanding is the aerodynamic position it gives you during your rides, helping to beat wind resistance and giving you a struggle-free ride. It is a perfect choice for triathlon handlebars because of the 15mm handlebar adjustability. Besides, this kind of adjustment will help to enhance your riding experience.
It has handle bolts of titanium that increase the strength and allows the bar strong and fix in one position. The bar is made of quality carbon material that provides high strength and it can withstand everyday use without being damaged. Our bar is lightweight, weighing 309g and this will not affect your bike’s flexibility.
- It has 15mm clamp adjustments
- Made of heavy-duty carbon
- It is lightweight, weighing 309g only
- Features handle bolts made of titanium
- It has 15mm clamp adjustment
#5. Zipp Vuka Alumina Clips & Evo Extensions
The bar has a unique design that makes it simple to install and all the features in this model are worth investing for a comfortable riding experience. With our aero bar, you can fine-tune the armrests to help you get a position that reduces your body profile. In turn, you will have enhanced aerodynamics and speed.
You can adjust the width, angle, height of the pads with minimal effort to increase your comfort. The aero bar is constructed of strong aluminum that feels sturdy and lightweight. You can always rely on the bars because they are designed to be scratch-free and rust-resistant to increase the durability.
- Simple to install and remove
- Gives you different resting positions
- Height, angle, and width of the pads is adjustable
- Made of strong and lightweight aluminum
- It is scratch-free and rust-resistant
#4. Controltech Sirocco Mini Clip-On Aerobar
Sirocco clip-on aero bar allows you to dial in your TT position on most of the handlebar by either handle-bar-mounted or stem-mounted position. It is made from UD carbon fiber that is lightweight and it can withstand everyday use without losing shape. Furthermore, it has a 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter and has a maximum length of 213mm.
It is fitted with adjustable pads that help your armrests get the most comfortable position to make rides for long without feeling fatigued. Our aero bar is lightweight, weighing 363g, and does not add much on your bike. The aero bar is simple to install without the need for complicated tools or much time.
- Made from a durable UD carbon fiber
- Features 31.8mm handlebar clamp
- Has a maximum length of 213mm
- Fitted with adjustable armrests for comfort
- It is lightweight, weighing 363g only
#3. RXL SL Bullhorn Handlebars
By: RXL SL
RXL SL aero bars are fitted with sponge pads that can be removed and washable for simple maintenance and hygiene. It has a stylish and beautiful matte finish that makes it look appealing when installed on your bike. The aero bar is made from a durable material that makes it suitable for a wide range of applications.
It is a perfect choice for a handlebar with a diameter of 31.mm length, width of 340mm, and 320g weight. The bars have Fibre integrated mode that makes the bar adjust in different positions. Our handlebars are built to keep you in a comfortable aerodynamic position, helping you beat wind resistance and have a good ride.
- They are simple to install
- Fitted with removable and washable sponge pads
- Features a beautiful and stylish matte finish
- Made from durable and lightweight material
- Keeps you in a comfortable aerodynamic position
- It is lightweight, weighing 320g
#2. Platt Carbon TT Handlebar Aero Bars
The package comes with sponge pads that are designed to be removable to ease cleaning. It is a perfect choice for handlebar with diameter 31.8mm and you can adjust the pads for enough comfort. The adjustable design helps you to relieve stress on your hands and wrists so that you can ride for long distances.
Installing these aero bars is simple because it comes with a full kit that will enable you to finish the task in minutes. It is made of lightweight and strong carbon fiber that is designed to resist all damages and everyday use. Other than that, you will enjoy having an aero bar that allows you to get into a perfect aerodynamic position for great riding experience.
- It has 340mm length and 320g in weight
- Comes with removable and simple to clean sponge pads
- Great for handlebars with 31.mm
- Pads are adjustable to suit your comfort needs
- Made of lightweight carbon fiber
#1. Profile Designs legacy II Clip-On Bars
By: Profile Designs
These aero bars are designed to install and remove in seconds without needing tools or complicated steps. They are made from quality aluminum material that will hold your weight well without losing the shape or power. Besides, they have extensions that provide you with a variety of hand positioning.
Our aero bars have adjustable armrests with a high stack that enables you to get a relaxed riding position. It has a wide range of adjustability, where the rotation, fore-aft, pad width, and extension reach are all adjustable to give you a good fit. In addition, our aero bars help to remove pressure from your wrists and hands, helping to increase your ride for hours without feeling fatigued.
- Features adjustable and comfortable armrests
- Designed to install and remove in seconds
- Constructed from durable aluminum
- Equipped with extensions for hand positioning
Things to Consider when Choosing an Aero Bar
- Comfort: Riding for long distances can be tiring and the chances of facing physical stress are also high. Besides, you can experience fatigue and strain in some parts of your body. However, with an aero bar, you can always adjust to different positions that keep you comfortable during your ride. They help to relieve stress on your hands and wrists, hence eliminating fatigue and allow you ride for long. Therefore, try to invest in an aero bar that provides you with simple adjustments that will keep you comfortable during your ride.
- Wind Resistance: For every cyclist trainer, they train about wind resistance and the effects it brings to your ride. For instance, if you are cycling in more wind, you will face a lot of wind resistance that is hard to beat. Therefore, you can install an aero bar that will always help you keep in a perfect position. Also, you need to make your body physic at a lower and narrower profile. This will give you an aerodynamic position that will offer you more wind resistance and ride with a top speed in windy conditions.
- Pads: The elbow pads are very essential as they help to absorb road shock when riding on rough roads. You need to get the perfect padding that will adapt perfectly to the shape of your elbows. Besides, pads will help you have enough comfort when take long-distance rides and prevent your elbow from injuries.
Our guide, we have the best aero bars currently in the market. Each model provides you with relaxation, comfort, better performance, and increased speed. If you are those cyclists who like riding at top speeds, we have some models for you. Therefore, go ahead and choose a model that will work for you perfectly.