In case you have a leg injury or are recovering from leg surgery, you need to have a tool that improves mobility and offers safe movement to prevent further injuries. Physical and occupational therapists highly recommend leg lifter. This tool is lightweight and durable. Furthermore, they have foot loops and hand loops. Moreover, they have more than one handle for versatility. Besides, they have multipurpose designs.
Nevertheless, several brands of leg lifters are found in our markets, but it is never easy to choose the best lifter. But, we have outlined some essential factors that will help you out in your decision making. Make sure that you choose the leg lifter that satisfies all your demands from this list here.
List of 10 Best Leg Lifters in 2023
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#10. Vive Proflex Leg Lifter
The Vive Store leg lifter has a versatile strap. Therefore, using this multipurpose tool is easy. It repositions injured or weak legs and improves mobility. Furthermore, it stretches the ankle, thigh, calf, shoulders, and back. In addition to that, this leg lifter is suitable for occupational and physical therapists. The 2 standard hand loops and 2 padded hand loops ensure versatility. Then again, it features 2 small straps for simple and one-handed operation. Next, it accommodates different sizes of feet and legs.
Having a padded base, the feet do not slip. The optional top strap helps to hold the foot in position. Moreover, the aluminum splint ensures stability. The Proflex strap features strong nylon webbing. Remarkably, the webbing is 2.25 inches wide.
- 2 standard hand loops
- 2 padded hand loops for versatility
- Aluminum splint for stability
- 2 small straps for an easy operation
- Top strap to hold the feet in position
- A multipurpose design
- 25 inches wide nylon webbing
#9. BodyHealt Leg Lifter
This leg lifter from the BodyHealt Store maneuvers the leg easily. It is ideal for individuals who need their legs to be moved from the couch, car, bed, or wheelchair. Further, it has a length of 40 inches. This leg lifter is made of a durable and lightweight aluminum rod. Again, it is covered using nylon webbing. Therefore, it lasts for several months.
After surgery or injury, this tool aids in recovery. It features large lifter loops. These loops make it simple to hold the lifter by hand. Similarly, it is easier to lift up and pull the leg with a tool. Next, it features a versatile design. You can use it for occupational or physical therapy. On the other hand, it also helps those who have arthritis or any other physical illness. Finally, it Weighs 3.67 Ounces.
- Nylon webbing cover
- Made of durable and lightweight aluminum rod
- Perfect for occupational or physical therapy
- 40 inches long
- It Weighs 3.67 Ounces.
- Large lifter loops for easy lifting
#8. CITISSE Upgrades Leg Lifter
The CITISSE leg lifter has an improved design to meets the different needs of the buyers. Firstly, it is durable to allow for smooth maneuverability of the legs. Furthermore, the strap is 45 inches long, and the loop’s circumference is 24 inches. Remarkably, it weighs 3.9 ounces. The loops are large for easy lifting. In the same way, they are rigid to accommodate any size of the foot. On the other hand, the hand loop features a handle. So, it is easier to hold, and it will never scratch.
Most importantly, its nylon strap is 1.25 inches wide and stiff. Additionally, the metal buckle has an adjustable length of 35 to 45 inches to fit different heights. Equally important, it helps to increase mobility if the leg has an injury or has undergone surgery. Finally, it Weighs 3.9 Ounces.
- 25 inches wide nylon strap
- It Weighs 3.9 Ounces
- 24 inches loop circumference
- 45 inches long strap
- Adjustable metal buckle length of 35 to 45 inches
- Hand loop with a handle
#7. TrustWell Red Rigid Leg Lifter
The TrustWell leg lifter is made of nylon and steel materials. As a result, it is durable, safe, and rigid. Moreover, you can shape the foot loop to ensure a perfect fit and comfort. This leg lifter is ideal for patients who are recovering from injuries or surgery. This is because it increases mobility and helps them get into the bed, cars, wheelchairs, or scooters.
In addition to that, it is a good aid for those who are weak because of age or injuries. Another important feature of this leg lifter is that it has different colors. So, you can choose the color you love most.
- Made of nylon and steel materials
- Ideal for the aged and those with injuries
- Durable, safe, and rigid
- Comes in different colors
- Easy-to-shape foot loop for comfort
- A wider usage
#6. TKWC INC Rigid Leg Lifter
By: TKWC INC
This leg lifter by TKWC INC is easy to use. This is because it features a customizable foothold loop to fit the feet. Its sturdy design allows you to reposition the leg minus bending over. Next, it is a good aid for people recovering from leg or hip surgery. Similarly, those with weak legs or arthritis can use this tool.
For durability, it is built from aluminum and nylon. Then again, it has a large foothold and comfortable hand loop for easy usage. Being long-lasting and convenient, you can carry one even in the car, use another at home, and another for the wheelchair.
- Easy-to-use loop handle
- The adjustable foothold to different sizes
- Foldable for easy storage
- A mobile design
- Built from aluminum and nylon for durability
- Comfortable and easy to carry
#5. Mybow 37″ Rigid Leg Lifter
The Mybow leg lifter is important for repositioning and lifting the leg on the wheelchair, bed, car, or sofa. This is because it has an adjustable strap. Further, it features 2 hand grip loops for easy operation and better support. Most importantly, it helps to improve mobility after being injured on the leg or hip or after a hip replacement surgery. This implies that it is suitable for occupational and physical therapy.
Equally important, it features an adjustable design. You can adjust the foot loop or shape easily. What’s more, the nylon webbing measures 37 inches. Moreover, its dimensions measure 37” L by 1” W by 0.2” H. Amazingly, you can fold it into 3 for easy storage.
- Size of 37” L by 1” W by 0.2” H
- Blue and black colors
- 2 extra hand grips
- Easy to reposition and lift the leg.
- Foldable design to save space
- 37 inches nylon webbing
#4. North Coast Medical Norco NC94301Leg Lifter
By: North Coast Medical Store
After an accident or injury of the foot, it is ideal to get the Norco leg lifter to increase mobility. Also, it helps those who have undergone leg or hip surgery. Having an aluminum rod, it maintains its shape even after lifting the casts or legs. Moreover, the leg lifter features 1-inch wide nylon webbing.
On the other hand, it has a 9 inches loop foothold that bends easily so as to accommodate any cast or foot. The rod measures 10 inches in length. Its total length plus the hand strap is 40 inches. To conclude, this leg lifter Weighs 4.96 Ounces.
- 10 inches steel rod to maintain the shape
- Weighs 4.96 Ounces
- 40 inches total length
- 1-inch wide nylon webbing
- 9 inches loop foothold
- Fits all size of feet
#3. Sammons Preston 41″ Rigid Leg Lifter
By: Sammons Preston
The Sammons provides a unique brand of the leg lifter. First and foremost, it features reinforced webbing besides the adjustable and strong metal rod and loop. So, it is safe and secure to grasp when you need to move the leg from or to different positions like a car seat, wheelchair, bed, or chair. The metal rod situated at the center is adjustable.
Again, the foot loops openings have grips to prevent slipping of the foot. The lifter has a maximum extendable length of 41 inches and helps to lift individual leg at ago. Next, it weighs 3.21 ounces. Get one today, and for sure, your life will be easy and accessible.
- It weighs 3.21 ounces
- 41 inches long
- Reinforced webbing for comfort
- Strong metal rod and loop for safety
- Gripped foot loop openings to prevent slipping
- Easy to use
#2. RMS 35-Inch Rigid Leg Lifter
This leg lifter by RMS is 35 inches in length. Furthermore, it helps to maneuver legs easily out of cars, beds, wheelchairs, or chairs. With increased mobility, it is perfect for occupational therapy and physical therapy. Furthermore, it has large lifter loops on all ends for easy pulling and lifting of the legs. This leg lifter helps individuals who are recovering from surgeries or injuries.
Being strong and lightweight, the leg lifter lasts longer. Moreover, the metal rod is constructed from zinc alloy. As a result, it is strong and does not bend even after being used repeatedly. Remarkably, it weighs 4.96 ounces. Finally, it has instructions for easy usage.
- 35 inches in length
- It weighs 4.96 ounces
- Zinc alloy metal rod for durability
- Strong but bendable
- Comes with an instruction guide
- Large lifter loops for easy mobility
#1. Vive 44-Inch Rigid Leg Lifter
This leg lifter from the Vive Store is ideal for maneuvering injured or weak legs. More specifically, it suits those who have suffered leg injuries, arthritis, or hip surgery. Next, it increases mobility. So, the leg lifter is ideal for occupational and physical therapy. Being durably constructed, its strap is strong and able to handle leg casts easily. Moreover, its design ensures that the feet do not slip. Then again, the foothold loop is large and accommodates different sizes of feet.
When using it, you cannot bend over. Most importantly, it features an aluminum rod for durability. On the other hand, the nylon strap repositions the leg. Not to forget, the foothold is 26 inches wide. Lastly, it weighs 8.78 ounces.
- Ideal for occupational and physical therapy
- Non-slip design for safety
- It weighs 8.78 ounces
- Aluminum rod for durability
- Large Leg Loops
- Durable Strap Webbing:
- 60-day guarantee
- 26 inches wide foothold
How to choose the best Leg Lifter
- Foot Loop: When buying a leg lifter, you need to look at the foot loop’s diameter. The lifter should be able to accommodate all your needs. Also, it should have an interior wire for easy insertion of the leg.
- Structure: The best leg lifters should have straps without a metallic rod. Those with metallic rods are stiff and easy to insert or move the leg. Nevertheless, anyone having weak hands or arthritis may encounter difficulty adjusting the loop. Therefore, those without metallic rods are easy to store and convenient to transport.
- Handles: When buying the leg lifter, make sure that it has more than one handle for versatility. This means that most users will be comfortable with it. Also, it helps those who may be weaker since one hand will support the other.
- Length: You need to check the length of the leg lifter before you buy one. If you are short, you should choose a short strap. Otherwise, tall people should choose longer straps so that they are comfortable.
- Versatility: The best leg lifters are simple to use. Also, they have multipurpose designs. This means that they can reposition injured or weak legs. Also, they need to have a wider usage. They should help those who are in the recovery process after surgery or injuries.
Now that you have read through this review, it is inevitable that you already have a nice idea about the vest leg lifters. So, you can choose the best lifter considering the advantages and features. In case you are in the recovery process from an injury or surgery, then you can find one to ensure mobility. Nevertheless, you need to ensure that it is comfortable enough and durable.