One of the common things you will never lack in a home or an office is a dual monitor stand. Whether you are using it for work or entertainment purposes, it is very useful as it helps to save you more space. Monitor stands are designed to adjust to various angles and heights to give you comfort. Besides, a monitor stand will prevent black pains, eyestrain, shoulder or back pain that is caused by long term focusing. If you are looking for a monitor stand, you can avoid the hassle and choose from our guide below with the best monitor stands.
List of 10 Best Dual Monitor Stands in 2023
Last update on 2023-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#10. AVLT-Power Dual 35” Monitor Stand
This monitor stand has a lockable bolt design that allows you to hold the wide and heavy monitors in position to offer you comfort when watching. The stand is compatible with dual 13”-35” flat or curved monitor weight of 33lbs each. Furthermore, it is fitted with a 75 by 75mm VESA plate that allows you to do the mounting task in minutes.
It features a heavy-duty arm design that provides maximum stability and easy adjustment at any angle. The stand comes with an installation kit and instruction manual that allow you to finish the installation in minutes.
- It supports up to 33lbs each
- Built with a heavy-duty and adjustable design
- VESA compatible: 75 by 75mm or 100 by 100mm
- Designed to work with 17”-35” monitors
- It comes with all installation hardware
- Features a lockable bolt design for simple holding
#9. EVEO Premium Dual Monitor Mount
It features an EVEO mounting arm that cuts down unnecessary clutter and maximizes surface space by raising the monitors above the desktop. The monitor mounts are compatible with any VESA-compatible screens of up to 32” or 20lbs weight. Furthermore, the stands are simple to install, where the installation can be done within 5 minutes using the included hardware.
The monitor mount comes with a removable arm and spring system that allow you to position the screen perfectly at the best angle to prevent eyestrain. For more customization, the arm is designed to extend from 0.4” up to 2.4” with a tilt range of 70-degrees back and 5-degrees forward.
- It has an EVEO mounting arm
- Compatible with any VESA-compatible screens of up to 32”
- Comes with a removable arm and spring system
- Designed to extend from 0.4” to 2.4”
- It has a tilt range of 70-degrees back and 5-degrees forward
#8. EleTab Dual Monitor Mount Stand
EleTab monitor stand is designed to fit screens of 17” to 32” in size, and screens holding up to 17.6lbs. The monitor arm can be adjusted with a swivel of 180-degrees, a rotation of 360-degrees, and tilts from 45-45 degrees. Moreover, you can adjust the stands to different heights or angles and landscape or portrait positions easily.
It is built with a gas spring system that offers smooth adjustment motion that balances the weight of your monitor for comfortable viewing. The stand features a cable management system that conceals inside, keeping your tabletop clean and stylish for a comfortable environment. Furthermore, it is designed to mount on the back of your desk via sturdy C-clamp or a grommet mount that frees your space the monitor’s base can occupy.
- Designed to fit screens of 17” to 32” in size
- It holds screens of up to 17.6lbs
- Adjustable with a swivel of 180-degrees, 360-degrees rotation, and 45-degrees tilt
- Built with a gas spring system for smooth adjustment
- Features a cable management system for organization
- Designed to mount easily via a C-clamp or grommet mount
#7. HUANUO Dual Monitor Stand
The stand is fitted with gas springs that help the monitors to stay comfortably at the adjusted height without shifting or changing angles. It is designed to fit monitors of up to 27” with VESA 75 by 75mm or 100 by 100mm. Moreover, it is compatible with all monitor brands that weigh from 4.4lbs to 14.3lbs.
It is built with sturdy construction, a large and wide base, and it has a double clamping system that increases stability. The gas spring arms come pre-assembled, where you only choose the mounting base and mount the monitors in 10 minutes. Additionally, the arms allow monitors to tilt, rotate, and swivel to give you the best viewing angle for gaming or work.
- Supports C-clamp and grommet mounting
- Fitted with gas springs for adjusting the monitors
- It fits monitors of up to 27”
- Compatible with monitors brands weighing from 4.4lbs to 14.3lbs
- Features a double clamping system for stability
- Designed with arms that tilt, rotate, and swivel
#6. VIVO Dual Arm Monitor Desk Mount
This stand has adjustable mounting brackets that provide 90 to 80-degrees tilt, 360-degrees rotation, and 180-degrees swivel. It is equipped with a VESA plate that helps to make the installation work simple and fast. Furthermore, the monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation for maximum comfort.
It is equipped with pneumatic spring arms that help to balance the weight and allow you to adjust the monitors to the best height and angle. This stand is designed to fit screens of up to 27” in size and 14.3lbs in weight each with VESA 75 by 75mm or 100 by 100mm mounting holes. Furthermore, it has a cable management that keeps the cords organized so that you don’t get cables tangled during transitions.
- It offers 90 to 80-degrees tilt, 360-degrees rotation, and 180-degrees swivel
- Equipped with a VESA plate for simple mounting
- It can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation
- Fitted with pneumatic spring arms
- Designed to fit screens of up to 27” in size and 14.3lbs each
- Features a cable management system for organizing the cords
#5. Mount-It! Dual Monitor Mount
This monitor stand is designed to work with screens from 17 to 27-inches in size, supporting a maximum of 22lbs each. It is equipped with height adjustable arms that are constructed of sturdy steel so that your monitors will always stay safe. Furthermore, it has an integrated cable management system that conceals to keep your cables organized and keeps your workspace neat.
The monitor stand comes with interchangeable C-clamp that fit desks of 4” wide and grommet base that fit desks of up to 3.25” wide. It comes with all mounting tools, hardware, and instructions required to ease assembly and installation. Furthermore, the mount arms tilt up and down 90-degrees, swivel up to 180-degrees, and you can raise or lower it up to 17”.
- Fitted with a detachable VESA plate for easy mounting
- Equipped with height adjustable arms made of sturdy steel
- Features an integrated cable management system
- It comes with interchangeable C-clamp and grommet base
- Designed to fit screens from 17-27”
#4. NB North Bayou Dual Monitor Desk Mount
By: NB North Bayou
It is equipped with a built-in gas spring that allows you to adjust the monitors to the best level to increase your productivity and clear ample space on your workspace. The stand offers you two mounting options; you can use the C-clamp system or grommet mount. Furthermore, it has an integrated cable management that helps to keep your AV and power cables concealed to organize your workspace.
The monitor stand is designed to fit most screens from 17” to 27” LCD, and it can support up to 14.3lbs in each monitor. It allows your screens to rotate up to 360-degrees, tilt up to 85-degrees, swivel to 90-degrees, and extend up to 21”.
- Equipped with a built-in gas spring for easy adjustment
- Offers C-clamp and grommet mount mounting options
- It has an integrated cable management system
- Designed to fit screens from size 17” to 27” LCD
- Supports up to 14.3lbs in each monitor
- Made of sturdy aluminum alloy
#3. Suptek Dual Monitor Stand
The dual monitor stand is suitable for screens of up to 27” in size and it holds up to 22lbs without losing stability. It is equipped with a free-standing base that allows you to move the monitors anywhere and the grommet base helps to save your desk space. Besides, it has integrated cable management that helps to keep your desk tidy by organizing the cables in a detachable cable holder.
It comes with a detailed manual and a hardware kit that allow you to do mounting in minutes. The stand is designed to rotate up to 360-degrees to give you ample viewing angles for comfort while working or gaming. Additionally, it is equipped with two VESA plates, where each holds a screen with 75mm or 100mm VESA plates.
- Suitable for screens of to 27” in size and holds up to 22lbs
- Equipped with a free-standing and grommet base
- Fitted with an integrated cable management
- Comes with a detailed manual and a hardware kit
- Designed to rotate up to 360-degrees
- Equipped with 2 VESA plates
#2. WALI Free Standing Dual LCD Monitor
WALI monitor stand is designed to fit most monitors, LCD, and LED flat-screen TVs, and it can support up to 22lbs on each arm. The plates are compatible with VESA 75mm or 100mm, where the plates are detachable and height adjustable. Furthermore, the stand features V-base that fits any desk or 4’ grommet base fits 4’ thick desk.
The arms are designed to extend and retract with adjustable height on a 16” pole, 90-degrees swivel, and it rotates 360-degrees from portrait to landscape mode. It is constructed from a quality material that offers a stable connection with your screen. Furthermore, the arm is simple to adjust to allow you to work in a correct position to reduce neck pain and eyestrain.
- Equipped with plates compatible with VESA 75mm or 100mm
- Supports up to 22lbs per arm
- Rotates 360-degrees and swivels 90-degrees
- Constructed from quality material for a stable connection
- It easily switches from portrait to landscape mode
#1. AmazonBasics Dual Monitor Stand
This dual side monitor arm adjusts easily into any angle and height to give you a comfortable viewing position. It extends and retracts, tilts to change angles, and rotates from landscape to portrait mode. Each arm is designed to hold monitors weighing up to 20lbs, and it is VESA compatible 75mm or 100mm.
The stand can be attached in two different ways; where you can use the clamp to attach to any edge of a desk or use a grommet mount to attach through 5/16 to 2”. It is equipped with a cable management system that keeps the cables organized for safety and keeps your workspace tidy.
- Designed to hold monitors weighing up to 20lbs
- VESA compatible 7mm or 100mm
- Equipped with a cable management for organization
- It supports most LCD screens
- Made of a heavy-duty material
Things to Consider when Choosing a Dual Monitor Stand
- Flexibility: Before you purchase a dual monitor stand, you have to keep this consideration in mind. It should have a stand that is adjustable so that you can have different viewing angles from all directions. Moreover, the monitor should at least 15-degrees up or down, 360-degrees rotation, and 360-degrees swivel. The stand should be adjustable to various heights to offer comfortable viewing positions. Besides, it should be designed to rotate with ease on the angle you want for ultimate comfort when watching movies or playing games.
- Construction: A good dual monitor stand should be constructed from quality and heavy-duty material that will keep your screen on the wall without causing any mess. Mostly, you will find that a stand cannot hold the weight of the screen thus it falls, causing you a great loss. Choose a stand with arms that are strong and resistant to scratches to maintain that stylish look every day. Moreover, the construction should be strong enough to hold screens with different weight capacities.
- Installation: This is a crucial consideration that every game lover should consider before purchasing a stand. All you want is to fix your screen fast and fast for maximum gaming or watching time. Consider a model that comes with an installation manual that is clear so that you can finish the installation in minutes. Furthermore, it should come with mounting hardware that will make your work easier. The mounting hardware should attach safely on your wall without causing scratches or any damage.
When you want to have a comfortable time when watching movies, playing games or working, a dual monitor stand will help to position your stands perfectly. With our reviews above, I hope you have come across a model that suits you well because they have different advantages and disadvantages. You should make the right decision depending on your needs.